Anyone in AZ got somewhere local that has something....

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by mr2monster, Jul 28, 2007.

1. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona
    other than birds? I've been down to the Gilbert Water Park (Reparian Reserve) on Greenfield and Guadalupe one too many times. Frankly, I'm getting tired of shooting Egrets, Herons, and Ducks.... I need something a bit different.

Any ideas?

2. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    How about the AZ Sonoran Desert Museum? Or the Phoenix Botanical Gardens? Two of my favorite places when I visit.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Next Friday, in downtown Phoenix is First Friday. I do street shooting there most months. It's fun, and the birds are of a different sort.

Also, did you know, the Phoenix Art Museum lets you take pictures? The Mesa Southwest Museum too. Or just go hang out in bars! Cause it's just too hot and too humid to go outside.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  4. Didn't even know about the Gilbert Water Park. I'll have to check it out someday.