Anyone Recognize Them?

We were having a workshop under Bryan F. Peterson (author of Understanding Exposure and owner of ppsop.com and bryanfpetersonphotoworkshop.com) in the Cloud Gate area of Millenniuim Park when one of the guys approached us and introduced himself and others in his group as members of Nikon Cafe (seeing that all of us, except for one, are Nikon owners). Later on, we bumped into them again at the Crown Fountain area where I shot this. I thought that this would be a nice souvenir of that chance meeting. I don't think they knew I shot this. Fun fun fun!

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Thanks for the photo. It's really great meeting fellow photographers.

Dianne, we are : Ben, Jim, Frank, yours truly, Ty and Rich.

Wow, at first I was wondering who shot our image, but now I remember. It was great seeing another group of shooters out enjoying themselves and the city through their viewfinders.

How cool is THIS!! :biggrin:

What fun to see you guys in a different context from the Cafe!

Welcome to the Cafe, Flip89! Hey, I'll bet that was a great workshop -- I've got Bryan Peterson's books and I enjoy his style! I'll bet in person he's dynamic! As another who loves to shoot other photographers doing their thing, I am going to have fun looking through your website! :smile:

Cool capture, Ken! Welcome to the Cafe. Must have been fun studying under Bryon. I have his Understanding Exposure book (gift from a friend) and love it.

Welcome to the cafe.

What a cool coincidence. I am proud to say that I personally know three of them (Frank, Ty, and Rich) and I look forward to meeting everyone else sometime in the future.

Latest threads

Top Bottom