1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Anyone shooting with a Bushhawk?

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by Argent, Aug 27, 2008.

1. I owned a Bushhawk and used it for a while. I opted for the trigger release in the handle. The Bushhawk does work as advertised and does provide a nice level of support. I sold mine though because I shoot manual and my right hand needed to be on the camera to change settings as needed. So I held the Bushhawk backwards so I could trigger the shutter release normally.

So, depending on your shooting style, it could be very useful and practical or not so much. :) 

2. TrenchMonkey has modified one by removing the shoulder piece to use it as a handhold for larger lenses like a 200/2. Search thru his posts and you'll find a photo of it.

3. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.