anyone using Spyder5pro?

R

Richard Jones

I don't want to get into a brainiac contest here. There are other printers besides ink jet. I was speaking to and including (even if I didn't draw a picture) broader applications, i.e. pre-press work that would be printed CMYK and the GD would choose the paper. Photography has many applications, hard print is one of them, If I got off topic I apologize.

"Professional service providers do not need to go to such lengths as they will have a correctly profiled system including monitors and printers and will supply you with an ICC profile that precisely describes the paper, ink and printer characteristics. If you have an accurately profiled monitor and use their profile in soft proofing mode then what you see will match what they see"

The SP I went to called themselves professionals and still screwed it up. I prefer to do it all myself.

I don't want to get into a brainiac contest here.
Very wise
There are other printers besides ink jet. I was speaking to and including (even if I didn't draw a picture) broader applications, i.e. pre-press work that would be printed CMYK and the GD would choose the paper. Photography has many applications, hard print is one of them, If I got off topic I apologize.
As the latter part of the thread related to calibration for printing in particular inkjet and your mention of your Epson 9000 the natural assumption would be that we are still discussing inkjet. No apology needed and thanks for clarifying
The SP I went to called themselves professionals and still screwed it up. I prefer to do it all myself.
Unfortunately 'cowboy operaters' still survive

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom