Anyone using Tenba bags ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerseyJay, May 24, 2005.

1. Is anyone using Tenba bags ? I'm looking into Tenba D17C for my All-in-One combo. I want to organize all my stuff so when I leave for "bigger" assignment, I have everything in one place.

http://www.tenbagear.com/2000_01_d17c.htm

2. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I have a Tenba Air-Max case. Seems to be made as well as any other. I seem to like the Tamarac offerings better, though, and they are usually a bit cheaper.

3. Vandyu

Vandyu

May 14, 2005
    Richmond, VA

4. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Have you checked out this company's products? I've had success with the one I got and like it..I will get more from them in the future.

Worth checking them out I think,

Best to you,

Gaye

http://www.kinesisgear.com/index.html

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I really like Tamrac's best.. I own a system 3 bag and a CyberPack 6 backpack now.
    I like the way the close and hold my gear safely. The CyberPack 6 also hold my 15" PowerBook.
    I used to have the Pro System 8 bag but I sold it when I got the backpack.. I wish I had kept it instead of the system 3 bag, but that is ok.

I had a LowePro Nova 4, but didn't like the way it closed up.

Dave

6. I just got the Tamrac Turbo Cyber Pro Model 5618 a few weeks ago. Can accomodate laptop, the S3 with the 70-200VR and the 1.4 converter attached, along with lenses, PDA, alll sorts of crap and junk. I really like the quick release top of the bag - don't have to open the whole thing just to grab my camera. It also has a slot for a wheeler which is just terrific when travelling - don't have to wear out a shoulder, can just pull it along. Very well made, excellent padding system inside. I'd highly recommend it if you haven't decided 100%.