Anyone Want To Sell Their 35 afD f/2?

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Gregg Heckler, May 21, 2007.

1. Or does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks,

2. rvink

rvink

Mar 21, 2006
    New Zealand
    Try posting in the "for sale" forum.

3. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
  4. I_media

I_media

May 16, 2007
    Norway
  5. dgh3

dgh3

Mar 13, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    I have one in like new condition that I might let go of. Send me a PM.

6. Jeffx2

Jeffx2

May 2, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    I got mine from B&H last week and they still appear to be in stock.

7. Thank you everyone. I normally buy from BH but they are still showing out of stock and have not sent me an e-mail. I did find one at my local Calumet and if nothing goes wrong I'll pick it up today. I do hate paying sales tax but need it for vacation. I'll right you back dgh3 if anything goes wrong.

8. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    J&R Music and Computer World seems to have them in stock as well, through Amazon or through their own online store. Has anybody dealt with J&R Music and Computer World before?

9. Yes, but not for camera gear - I usually use them for for Epson printer (2200) cartridges & paper - also bought an Epson P4000 from them - very reliable & efficient. only complaint - 6.95$ minimum shipping charge, which on a 10$ cartridge can be a bit steep, so I tend to batch my orders. Their cartidges prices are usually 2$ cheaper than staples, epson etc. which in % terms is ca.20.

Hope this helps

10. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    Tim has one to sell here :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  11. nancyr

nancyr

Feb 14, 2006
    La Jolla, CA
    Ot: J&r

I've ordered from J&R. They often have items that are out of stock elsewhere, and reasonable shipping, often free for pricy toys. They're fine, except they won't deliver to a Mailboxes, Etc. (etc.) for security/insurance reasons. Apparently they think people see the J&R label and want to steal stuff... like anyone outside NY/NJ/PA even knows what it is! And that an MBE would just let stuff walk out the door—I have to sign their log for everything. Stupid. I also bought software from them delivered to the house, and UPS just left it at the door. At a house, on the street. Hello, signature delivery?! It was a small box, but the s/w was $750 worth!

They also give United points, I think 2 on the dollar. Yay points!

Now back to our regularly-scheduled lens lust. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.