Anyone Want To Sell Their 35 afD f/2?

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Gregg Heckler, May 21, 2007.

1. Or does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks,
  2. rvink

Mar 21, 2006
    New Zealand
    Try posting in the "for sale" forum.
  3. Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
  4. I_media

May 16, 2007
  5. dgh3

Mar 13, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    I have one in like new condition that I might let go of. Send me a PM.
  6. Jeffx2

May 2, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    I got mine from B&H last week and they still appear to be in stock.
  7. Thank you everyone. I normally buy from BH but they are still showing out of stock and have not sent me an e-mail. I did find one at my local Calumet and if nothing goes wrong I'll pick it up today. I do hate paying sales tax but need it for vacation. I'll right you back dgh3 if anything goes wrong.
  8. danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    J&R Music and Computer World seems to have them in stock as well, through Amazon or through their own online store. Has anybody dealt with J&R Music and Computer World before?
  9. Yes, but not for camera gear - I usually use them for for Epson printer (2200) cartridges & paper - also bought an Epson P4000 from them - very reliable & efficient. only complaint - 6.95$ minimum shipping charge, which on a 10$ cartridge can be a bit steep, so I tend to batch my orders. Their cartidges prices are usually 2$ cheaper than staples, epson etc. which in % terms is ca.20.

Hope this helps
  10. Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    Tim has one to sell here :wink:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  11. nancyr

Feb 14, 2006
    La Jolla, CA
    Ot: J&r

I've ordered from J&R. They often have items that are out of stock elsewhere, and reasonable shipping, often free for pricy toys. They're fine, except they won't deliver to a Mailboxes, Etc. (etc.) for security/insurance reasons. Apparently they think people see the J&R label and want to steal stuff... like anyone outside NY/NJ/PA even knows what it is! And that an MBE would just let stuff walk out the door—I have to sign their log for everything. Stupid. I also bought software from them delivered to the house, and UPS just left it at the door. At a house, on the street. Hello, signature delivery?! It was a small box, but the s/w was $750 worth!

They also give United points, I think 2 on the dollar. Yay points!

Now back to our regularly-scheduled lens lust. :smile: