Anyone Watch D-Town TV?

If so, what is with the production lately? Way choppy, and strange looking. Not to mention during the bogen section you could see their lighting on the sides? Did they just loose their production guys and hire some interns or something?

This weeks episode wasn't as fluid as previous, but it was still good for the price. ;)
I think Scott & Matt have a great chemistry.

I watched it a few times on my ipod Touch.
Nice guys and slick production, but the content is pretty much beginners material (which of course is fine).

I love the show. Even though sometimes its basic stuff for me do pick up a few things here and there plus its a short video each thursday so I usually watch it on my iphone while on the train.

I never miss an episode. My son watches them with me with his D50 in-hand. I really like that they have put this together and offer not only free training but a Q&A forum through Brad. Hats-off to the D-Town crew for putting this on for us for FREE!

The Moose Peterson tips are pretty useful.
I watch it when I'm bored. Unfortunately, it's usually really boring. They should structure them more like Kelby Training videos which I think are quite good.

Studiolighting.net is great. Prophotoshow.net is not so good for me.
CameraDojo, Nikonians, Photofocus and TWIP are also good.

I imagine as they get most beginner areas covered and archived, they may move on to more advanced topics. That is, of course, if they don't feel they are costing themselves paid business.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom