Aphrodite Fritillary

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by OHcorgis, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2008
  2. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Birgit,
    These are all beautiful, but # 3 is my favorite of the set.

3. I agree with Paul, outstanding!! Number three is my favorite too! Please send the fritillaries down to Maryland!! LOL!!

4. Thank you. There has been a scarcity of butterflies here this year.

5. I agree with Paul and Crystall, but #4 is favorite, so I guess, I don't agree!!! :)  Great set Birgit...

6. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    A very beautiful set Birgit. A great use of a great lens.

7. Another vote for #3. Lovely shots, Birgit.

8. Well I will have to agree, # 3 is very good, but the whole set is great, and the light on 4 makes it stand out.

9. The sharpness of #3 is great but I wish there was a tad more room in front of the butterfly. I like #4 as well. I like them all actually, just trying to pick my favorite :) 

10. monkay

monkay

Jun 12, 2008
    New Jersey
    excellent work. #3 is my favorite...haha these are pretty much 10x better versions of what i just went out and took

11. Thank you. I like the "wind" in #4. Every time a car drove by, the flowers would blow in the breeze, the butterfly would leave and come back.

Thank you Torben. I hope you are enjoying yours!

Thank you.

Thanks!

Thank you Linda. I always have the originals, can crop #3 to show more room on the right. I agree with you looking at it again.

Oh you will get there. Takes practice:wink:

12. Great shots. I really like #3.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.