Aphrodite Fritillary

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by OHcorgis, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2008
  2. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Birgit,
    These are all beautiful, but # 3 is my favorite of the set.

3. I agree with Paul, outstanding!! Number three is my favorite too! Please send the fritillaries down to Maryland!! LOL!!

4. Thank you. There has been a scarcity of butterflies here this year.

5. I agree with Paul and Crystall, but #4 is favorite, so I guess, I don't agree!!! :) Great set Birgit...

6. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    A very beautiful set Birgit. A great use of a great lens.

7. Another vote for #3. Lovely shots, Birgit.

8. Well I will have to agree, # 3 is very good, but the whole set is great, and the light on 4 makes it stand out.

9. The sharpness of #3 is great but I wish there was a tad more room in front of the butterfly. I like #4 as well. I like them all actually, just trying to pick my favorite :)

10. monkay

monkay

Jun 12, 2008
    New Jersey
    excellent work. #3 is my favorite...haha these are pretty much 10x better versions of what i just went out and took

11. Thank you. I like the "wind" in #4. Every time a car drove by, the flowers would blow in the breeze, the butterfly would leave and come back.

Thank you Torben. I hope you are enjoying yours!

Thank you.

Thanks!

Thank you Linda. I always have the originals, can crop #3 to show more room on the right. I agree with you looking at it again.

Oh you will get there. Takes practice:wink:

12. Great shots. I really like #3.