Apple did not fix my laptop =[

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by nycxaro, Jun 7, 2007.

1. nycxaro

nycxaro

Apr 26, 2006
    New York City
    Some of you may remember that I had problems with my MBP a while back and had to recover my data. Well, I sent it in to Apple a few weeks ago and they said they would NOT fix it because of water damage. I never spilled a drop on it, but I suspect that my humid college dorm did the damage. Gotta crack open a window next semester..

I argued with their managers, then I sucked it up, sold a lens and dedicated a weeks pay to get a brand new macbook core 2 duo with the free ipod and printer.... good to be back to mac.

Since I had no computer, I was building up on images for the past month on my memory cards and uploading them to a hard drive whenever I had a chance to use a computer. Now, I have the pleasure to view all the photos I'd taken the past few weeks. I think the "waiting" made it more fun and exciting... or am I just being a geek?

On another note, I installed Lightroom on the macbook and it ran well overall. It was a little skippy with certain tasks, but I suspect that it will improve vastly when I put another gig of ram in there (has 1 gig in it now).