Application Menu of Capture NX-D (1.6.2) very slow or not functioning at all

Greetings,

This is my first post on this forum I just discovered. Just started a few days ago with Capture NX-D on a WIndows 10 tower computer with lots of RAM and processing power. Sad to see that the application menu of Capture NX-D does not show, or slowly shows in parts and pieces when the cursor is moved downwards. I made a small movie of this ackward behaviour which I will try to attach to this message (does not work, so I attached a single jpeg isolated from the movie which shows a partial filled Edit menu).
Anybody Any Idea of what could cause this?

Regards, Aad Slingerland

Attachments

• Capture_Application_Menu.JPG
    Capture_Application_Menu.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 193
Looks like a video driver issue. Update your video driver.

Having said that Nikon has a less than good track record with computer software reliability.
Thanks for the tip. It is just yesterday that I decided to rollout the windows 10 feature 909 update. Much to my supprise the menu issue in Capture NX-D was solved.

Capture NX-D at least works albeit a little slow comparing to Affinity Photo. Nevertheless I like to use it from time to time because the settings / corrections that can be performed closely matche the terminology and menu options of my D750.

Thanks again.

Latest threads

Top Bottom