1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Approaching Storm

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by texanguy44, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Hello all. I've been coming to this site for some time now. I haven't posted any photos because I haven't felt I had anything worthy. But I think it may be time to discard that thought & dive in & see what people think.
    I took this during an approaching storm the other evening. Thanks for looking & comments are certainly welcomed.

Copyof080808clouds053Large.

2. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    This image is lovely. The tree really adds to it - well done.

3. Thanks Matthias. Guess taking out the trash has its rewards sometimes...lol. I agree about the tree. I think it would've been a tad boring without it.

4. Looks powerful. I think it may be a bit better with a little more exposure to brighten it up a bit. As it is, I think it's just a tad bit dark.

5. i like that image
    and i hope that you will begin to post many more images.... please

6. Hi Mike,
    Beautiful colors there.
    Nice shot.
    Fred

7. Believe it or not, I did do some adjustments. Lightened up the tree & the upper left corner of the blue sky. Didn't want to overdo it because I wanted to show the gradual darkening of the clouds from top to bottom. Thanks for your comments.

8. I may do that. I really like this site & the people in it.

9. Heya Fred! Thanks. Hope all's well with you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.