1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Arabella Wink and Wave

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by OHcorgis, Aug 30, 2018.

1. 10 years ago this corgi was born in my whelping box. She was eventually sold to a wonderful couple who trained her for Agility performance, where she excelled. Unfortunately she just got pancreatic cancer and had to be put down....too early, too young. I posted this photo I took of her at the PWCCA National Specialty....I think she took a first place in her class. The photo eventually went viral on the internet and I saw it everywhere with funny captions on the picture.....people would send me pics they saw and I saved them all in a folder. Arabella may be gone over the bridge, but I hope her picture makes people happy and they think up more funny captions. For those who remember, she is Neville's sister

PACH Woodlands Arabella of Iolair
    AXP, NA, NAJ, CL1, CL2, OJP, OAP ++

arabella wink-wave.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Great shot, sorry she passed young

• Like Like x 1
  3. Perfect timing on that one. Love watching those little guys run agility.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for sharing this tribute. This is the perfect shot for Arabella to be remembered by.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.