This morning I decided to try the f22 sky test on my 2 week old D80 to see how much dust there is on the sensor. The initial test showed LOTS of dust. I waited until Calumet opened and then went down there. I bought a Rocket blower, a Lens Pen, and an Arctic Butterfly 700. Came home, locked the mirror up and first held the camera upside down above me and blew out the chamber several times with the Rocket blower. I then carefully followed the instructions for cleaning the sensor with the Arctic Butterfly. Put the mirror back down, cleaned front & rear elements of the lens with the Lens Pen and put it back together. Took another test shot, this time using a blank white screen on my LCD computer monitor @ f22 with it all out of focus. This is the result after the first cleaning: Hmmm. Disappointing. It may even be worse than before cleaning it. Cleaned it again with the blower & Arctic Butterfly. Here's the result of the second cleaning: Different, but not better. Looks to me like all the thing does is move the dust around. Plus now I have some dust on my focus screen that wasn't there before. So, I spent 90 something bucks, and I'm worse off than when I started. Shoulda left it alone.