Are automatic flushers making you....

Not flush after you do your business in a public restroom? This is a serious question and potential problem. I've been exposed to these things for a few years now. We have them at work and most of the places we frequent, but there are always places that have the old manual levers you have to work to get results. Sometimes I find myself walking away without flushing but turn around if I don't hear the water after a couple seconds. I think I am subconciously being trained to not flush.:frown:

How do 21st century parents train their kids to consistantly flush? Damn technology!!!

If sensor fails push the not so noticeable small button. Now if there something to complain about, it would be waterless urinals, a total failure in my book.

Actually, I hate it when they flush at the wrong time.
Put the "liner paper" in place,
begin to get the laundry ready,
turn around and before you can get the seat backs and tray tables in the upright and locked positions,
FLUSH
taking away said liner, and spraying the seat with (I hope it was just) water.

Actually, I hate it when they flush at the wrong time.
Put the "liner paper" in place,
begin to get the laundry ready,
turn around and before you can get the seat backs and tray tables in the upright and locked positions,
FLUSH
taking away said liner, and spraying the seat with (I hope it was just) water.

we really really need a like button

If sensor fails push the not so noticeable small button. Now if there something to complain about, it would be waterless urinals, a total failure in my book.

My problem is I think I'm being brainwashed into expecting ALL urinals to flush by themselves now and start walking away without thinking to flush. It's not a problem with the auto-flush models, it is a problem with the old manuals. Evolution is spiraling backwards as we were taught it is bad manners not to flush. Behavior modification 101.:rolleyes:

As for the waterless urinals, we them on one of our bike routes. They have a sign to read telling you they are "green" and don't use water. Sometimes I reach for the handle without thinking but I catch myself a split second later.

Latest threads

Top Bottom