1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Are you looking for a 35mm 1.8?

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by dgh3, Aug 11, 2009.

1. dgh3

dgh3

Mar 13, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    I heard these were out of stock many places. I picked one up today locally for list price. They have one more. The place is Ra-Lin, Syracuse, NY, (315) 472-7872.

I've just taken a few shots in the shop with a D300 and it is an awesome lens.

Dave Harris

2. mobeious1

mobeious1

Oct 24, 2008
    fl
    my local shop has a couple as well ... im going to get one next week

3. neimac

neimac

May 26, 2008
    Idaho
    I was hoping I could get one before my trip to the coast but have given up.

4. KEH has one right now.. but it's $219 though.

5. alyssaf

alyssaf

Apr 8, 2008
    Georgia
    They're so hard to find. I spent a lot of time trying to find one. Ebay has some for about 250, but I found one yesterday for 218. It should be here in a couple days. :) 

Hopefully this lens will be more widely available soon - it seems like a really nice one (especially for the price).

6. neimac

neimac

May 26, 2008
    Idaho
    This may very well be the new raised price as Adorama has one in the used section listed as OB which I assume is out of box for $219. Or it will be even higher!:eek: 

7. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    My local shop called me to notify they had them in stock last week or so.

8. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    just checked BH photo and picked one up for $215 shipped. thanks for reminding me to check (i check every coupl'a days)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.