Argh - Where's my tripod ?

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by simonramsden, Nov 28, 2005.

1. at home :frown:

I mistakenly thought I could get away with a monopod and some straps. Thought was I could tie the monpod to some railings and take the picture using the remote. But no - the traffic has caused no end of vibrations which seem to have been applified by teh railings. Off to the shops to buy a small tripod.

This is the London Eye - I thought, slow down the shutter to 1 minute to give it a circle of light feel - failed ! 1 minute (or 55 seconds) is the magic number for overlapping the lights.

BEFORE:

Picked up a Slik Mini-Pro III - quite god really.

AFTER:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2005
  2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Paul

That looks ideal - how much and where from ?

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    This could be a really striking image with a blur action or use the blur rilters in PSCS@ if you have it.

or
    wwwatcentral.com
    try Kents blur action.

The colours are really pretty.

6. Paul

Thanks for the update - I'll be off to Jessops and Jacobs this lunchtime to see if I can pick up a table top tripod - I'll put the ball head from my monopod on it.

Gale

Haven't tried blur filter and plugins - hadn't thought of it - I'll give it a go and see what turns out. I'm determined to get a sharp image tonight as well.

7. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006