Ariel Atom

Had a chance to go with a buddy and shoot an Ariel Atom.

Awesome little car. 300+ hp in a 1400lbs car.

Onto the pics!

3807416700_7f79e8a1e3_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3807416734_59dbd399d3_o.jpg

3806599839_b157a5909e_o.jpg

3806599881_e10f19f32c_o.jpg

5. (Took this one last minute wanted to get a shot of the skull...not the best but I think the skull is bad *** haha)
3807416876_4f8862c049_o.jpg

I was going to tell you that they are too dark, but now that I am at home at my high quality calibrated screen, they look excellent.

I do like the way you use light to direct the viewers attention. calendar worthy :)

I was going to tell you that they are too dark, but now that I am at home at my high quality calibrated screen, they look excellent.

I do like the way you use light to direct the viewers attention. calendar worthy :)

So they look good are you screen? Hmm maybe my screen is calibrated right then haha. People always tell me they are dark I always blame it on MY SCREEN not theirs haha.

That's just insane! haha stock they go 0-60 in like 3seconds this one I took pictures was under that and its at probably 305-320whp.

I can't imagine how fast 400+ would be lol.
yeah it is on average 2-4 seconds faster on the track that the next fastest car and that is on a short track (~52 sec a lap)!! On the longer tracks the difference is even greater!

btw just noticed in #4 there is some type of ghosting or something in the edge of the sky and background...

yeah it is on average 2-4 seconds faster on the track that the next fastest car and that is on a short track (~52 sec a lap)!! On the longer tracks the difference is even greater!

btw just noticed in #4 there is some type of ghosting or something in the edge of the sky and background...

#4 i need to go re visit. It was a crapy job of getting rid of an ugly fence in the background.

This uses a turbocharged Civic Type-R engine, right?

I really like the photos. "Calendar worthy", as someone said.
Having said that, there's something on the horizon on photo #4 that distracts a bit. But I'm just being picky. :tongue:

iirc... It took me a while to get that acronym. First time I've heard it. :tongue:

Anyway, you're quite right. It's supercharged.

Some come with the civic type R motor, k20a, and have an option for adding a supercharger to it.

this one however has GM's 2.0L supercharged ecotec motor with a larger supercharger.

This uses a turbocharged Civic Type-R engine, right?

I really like the photos. "Calendar worthy", as someone said.
Having said that, there's something on the horizon on photo #4 that distracts a bit. But I'm just being picky. :tongue:

#4's horizon is bad, i was trying to get rid of a fence but did a bad job it need to redo it and do a better job.

Great pictures, they are a bit dark on my screen here at work...but hopefully they look better when I get home. =D

Latest threads

Top Bottom