Arizona 2013 trip (more shots being added)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. I did boost the brightness to the tune of almost 5 stops difference. If you saw how dark the shadows were on the rock and in the trees on the original you would know that it couldnt be pushed in further.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent photos reminding vividly of our trip to Sedona a few years ago. The rocks and Oak Creek canyon are beautiful. I will have to make a trip to Antelope Canyon one day...

More excellent images...! :cool:

A suggestion, if you don't mind...?

You may get more traffic to your images if you start new threads for each new batch of images and
title them something like "Arizona 2013 trip - Part 2", "Arizona 2013 trip - Part 3", etc... Many people
never return to a thread after they've already posted a response so you're (great) shots may go
unappreciated by many...

Just a thought... :wink:

Jeff,

Nice work, That is one area of the country I would really get out and see. Lived in New England , Midwest and now the South but have really never spent time in the Southwest.

Love the Canyon shot and details of the Grass and Cactus.

Real Name
Luis Casals
Excellent shots!!!! I really like the set and variety of shots. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom