AROS.... very special art museum..

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Flyfishdk, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    Hi all

Saturday I visited the art museum AROS in Aarhus, Denmark. Fantastic building and great art. C&C are welcome.

4-1.

5-1.

2. gilbert

gilbert

May 6, 2005
    So. CA
    Very nice. One suggestion I have is to increase the contrast. The compositions are great!

3. mycom

mycom

Apr 24, 2006
    Very nice pictures !!!!

PS: please do NOT increase the contrast - I like the way they are - nice B/W work

4. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Great compositional eye, captured the essence of the building very very well!

Wade

5. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    Hi all

Thanks alot for the nice comments. I will leave the contrast as it is, but thanks for the idea.

6. RAURICK

RAURICK Guest

I think you captured that beautiful building very well!