1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Arr tese!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, May 27, 2007.

1. The thread that Jason has on the airbush artist, I believe his name is Dru, shows unbelievable skill on the artists part. But if you want to see true talent...
    waaaaaLa!
    31862164.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The girl knows a #2 pencil.. :smile:
    Jarrell

2. Now that I believe!

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. That dog has talent!

5. shhhh... she'll get a big head... shhh...

6. Is this for real? :wink::rolleyes: 

He he he Good one!

7. jcovert

jcovert Guest

Very nicely done!

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Fantastic:) ))))))

9. I don't know if you've looked lately, but she already has a pretty big head :rolleyes: .

10. Hey Jarrell -

This is just super!

All of the individual elements are very well done - my only question is: was it you, or Hannah, who was firing the remote? LOL.

Many thanks for sharing this,

Eric

11. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Jarrell :

I hate to tell you this, but, uh, the dawg already has a humongous head !

Talented critter, though, even if the taste for a subject is a bit lacking. :wink:

John P.

12. What fun to see our lovely Hannah again -- and, oh, such a talented girlie she is, too! :smile: Fun image!!

13. Oh, LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

I hope you gave her a nice steak for portraying you so nicely! :tongue:

14. Tami

Tami Guest

Now that made my day.... I still have a smile

Thank you for that

15. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Basically, her lining is good, but some what 'comic book.' She doesn't round out your face very well, and this will limit her art. Enroll Hannah in a life drawing class so she can get the basics down, and I think she may have a career in art ahead of her!

[imgn]https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/images/icons/icon14.gif[/imgn]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  16. jasonlawton

jasonlawton Guest

So now the basics have been drawn up i'm waiting to see the airbrush come out for total realism. What Amazing talent from the K9 world:smile:

17. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Fantastic. You've made my day again :) 

18. Eric, the camera was fired via a 20 ft cable release that has a squeeze bulb on the end. Note my right hand is cupped over it and the long 'tube' section of the cable release was cloned out in Photoshop. I've tried to teach her to push a shutter button but so far no good.. :smile:
    Jarrell

19. Hannah thanks each and every one. I have to admit that for one of those correspondent art courses, she does pretty good. She was going to take up floral arranging and did try it for a short while, but found she was alergic to some plants and holding them in her mouth didn't help that. Personally, I think she's too much of a realist when it comes to her drawings..... like.. I tried to get her to draw in more, thicker hair on my head, but she wouldn't do it. But that's ok.. I know where the doggie treats are stored.
    Jarrell

20. LOL! You topped yourself with this one, Jarrell.

If my dog Belle were to become an artist... if would be of the "impressionist" kind... :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.