Arr tese!

The thread that Jason has on the airbush artist, I believe his name is Dru, shows unbelievable skill on the artists part. But if you want to see true talent...
waaaaaLa!
31862164.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The girl knows a #2 pencil.. :smile:
Jarrell

shhhh... she'll get a big head... shhh...

Jarrell :

I hate to tell you this, but, uh, the dawg already has a humongous head !

Talented critter, though, even if the taste for a subject is a bit lacking. :wink:

John P.

Real Name
Chris
Basically, her lining is good, but some what 'comic book.' She doesn't round out your face very well, and this will limit her art. Enroll Hannah in a life drawing class so she can get the basics down, and I think she may have a career in art ahead of her!

[imgn]https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/images/icons/icon14.gif[/imgn]

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jasonlawton

So now the basics have been drawn up i'm waiting to see the airbrush come out for total realism. What Amazing talent from the K9 world:smile:

Hey Jarrell -

This is just super!

All of the individual elements are very well done - my only question is: was it you, or Hannah, who was firing the remote? LOL.

Many thanks for sharing this,

Eric
Eric, the camera was fired via a 20 ft cable release that has a squeeze bulb on the end. Note my right hand is cupped over it and the long 'tube' section of the cable release was cloned out in Photoshop. I've tried to teach her to push a shutter button but so far no good.. :smile:
Jarrell

Hannah thanks each and every one. I have to admit that for one of those correspondent art courses, she does pretty good. She was going to take up floral arranging and did try it for a short while, but found she was alergic to some plants and holding them in her mouth didn't help that. Personally, I think she's too much of a realist when it comes to her drawings..... like.. I tried to get her to draw in more, thicker hair on my head, but she wouldn't do it. But that's ok.. I know where the doggie treats are stored.
Jarrell

Latest threads

Top Bottom