Art Deco Historic Theater

This is a photo of a art deco historic theater in Grand Island, Nebraska. They are hosting a film festival this weekend and this is a portrait I made of a young film director by the name of John Alexander who is showing a film and speaking there.

29549738973_d04f62443d_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
This is neat! I love the look of the theater; it's beautiful. And the person standing on stages adds more dimension. This is nice!

This is neat! I love the look of the theater; it's beautiful. And the person standing on stages adds more dimension. This is nice!
Nice perspective. Pretty theater; all the old ones by us are gone.
Lovely. Great job on the exposure too.
Luckily we have an art deco theater in town, now in the hands of the community.

Its really a great theater, a real experience to attend a show there. This particular image was a last minute idea and it seemed to work out.

Nice composition. I like that you set up on the center line and had the director just to the left.
I tired centering him initially, but his head just didn't line up well.
Great idea for composing this shot...

Glenn
Thanks Glen, I thought about you and your style just a bit while trying to line this up in post. I did not use a tripod and it was not straight to begin with.

This was the original idea for a photo, but when you look at the interior of the theater, it made sense to go a different direction.

29549512934_4b2032ea90_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom