1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Art Master Pro ??

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by MGlennn, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Am evaluating Art Master Pro and wonder if others have any experience/views on it......I work mostly on a Mac, and Virtual Painter is not available for Mac that I know of...perhaps there are other "Painterly/Artistc" type programs...???

It is quite expensive it seems to me..:frown: but does give some nice effects:smile:

Here are some examples I did with it of some recent images Ray & I have used here.....

Ray's Castle
    47745947-M.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Ray's Castle (different effect)
    47746054-M.jpg

Ray's Castle (another effect)
    47745970-M.jpg

My Alamo pic in pencil
    47746007-M.jpg

My Alamo pic (moonlight effect)
    47745936-M.jpg

Ray's Mountain Scene
    47746046-M.jpg

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Mike I have no experience with that program.

Ask over in retouching , see what they say and recommend. Don't forget to mention using MAC....

Alot of the free actions well render quite the same results.
    Try a google search also.

I love the rendering of Rays Mountian pic

That is exquisite.

3. My favorite is Ray's Mountain pic as well. Sorry about VPainter not having a Mac version, Mike. I'd go with Gale's suggestion to check with Retouch forum over at DPreview. I had checked out Art Master Pro and found it to be too "extreme" for what I like to do and expensive too.

4. Nice effects. I will have to check out ArtMasterPro. Thanks.

5. Thanks for the info guys....I am still looking...:confused:  ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.