Artsie with my baby

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by ponykilr, Jun 15, 2007.

1. ponykilr

ponykilr

May 23, 2007
    usa
    I rendered this shot to look almost like very saturated film. Cool?

DSC_6343_DXO.

2. You shouldn't let your baby get wet ..........:smile:

3. ponykilr

ponykilr

May 23, 2007
    usa
    She likes it...trust me:biggrin:

4. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Sweet shot and rendering, but I think my screen name should have been "ponykilr" LOL!

5. ponykilr

ponykilr

May 23, 2007
    usa
    Ahhh, what you dont understand is that I have had 8 Z28's starting with '84(also 1 corvette). All were in various states of mods and all were street and track raced extensively. My last was an '02 white SS camaro that ran 12.97@108.5 stock, I mean absolutely stock down to the paper air filter. I earned that name, believe me. My best was a really nasty 94 that ran 11's back when a fast late model was just barely in the 12's.

GM let me down when they killed my baby, I bought this car and I really like it. It's a droptop and has red leather. But...I hope that the general brings back my real love...

6. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Ahh I was just messing with ya, but now I understand where you're coming from. You definitely own the rights to your username :smile: That must have been an awesome 94 you had. Do you have any pictures of your past collection? I'm always interested in seeing muscle car shots.

I'm disappointed with GM too. I've seen the concept Camaro, but am not real impressed with it. Not retro enough for me. I admit that I do love the looks of the new stang. Don't tell anyone, but my wife and I actually test drove a new GT a few months ago, because she was wanting a droptop but she doesn't want two cars and doesn't want to give up her minivan (shaking my head while typing). So we haven't settled on anything.

GM needs to do something because Ford is selling tons of the new mustangs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us, but am having my doubts and I'm typically an optimistic guy.

Keep shooting and sharing that beautiful stang with us.

7. ponykilr

ponykilr

May 23, 2007
    usa
    I also think GM has other things on their mind than spending a lot of money on a car that never made them any $$(since 1970 anyway:smile:)

I think I have some prints of the 94. I will see if I can dig them up and scan one. It was a burgundy non-t-top car, gray cloth auto. It had an Art Carr billet convertor(foot braked 2600), professionally ported heads, GM hot Cam kit(cam, springs, roller rockers, retainers, ect.) 4.10 GM gears, SLP headers and exhaust, and a small shot of N2O.

That car(and my 95 vette) ran under 1.70 short times on drag radials. Awesome stuff back in the mid-nineties.
    I think the camaro ran a best of 11.84 and the vette(much milder but lighter car) ran low 12's.

I had an 86 IROC back in '88 with a custom built 5.7 and it was like rocket science in those days to have a tuned-port injected car run that hard. Man I have dropped some loot on cars. It makes spending 1500 on my 28-70f/2.8 seem like a cake walk.:wink:

My mustang is stock, but...." those blower kits from Brenspeed are easy to install and wow a blown car drives just like stock honey....honey?":rolleyes: