Aruba 2004

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JerseyJay, Mar 10, 2005.

1. My first pictures on this forum. Enjoy

Those were taken in Aruba in 2004 during my honeymoon. Sundown session was taken from Italian restaurant terrace up on the hill. Those pictures have minimal Level adjustment. The sky was basically bleeding.

aruba1.

aruba3.

aruba2.

aruba4.

2. Jay,

Great shots!! I like the first two shot of the purple sky. Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing these wonderful shots!! I wish I was in Aruba laying on the beach, doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! :D :D :D :D :D

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    GOTTA BE A FAVORITE PLACE FOR ME. ANY ISLAND ANYTIME.

BEEN TO 14 CARIBBEAN ISLANDS AND LIVED IN ST CROIX FOR A BIT.. COLORS ARE GORGEOUS AND YOU CAPTURED THEM WELL

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE. GOT MOREEEEEEEEE :>))

CHEERS
    gALE

4. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Gale :

Heh. I know St. Croix very well, having spent maybe a cumulative six months there on different assignments. You working for HOVIC then ?

John P.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots Jay. I can see that we are going to greatly enjoy your presence.... :wink:

Regards,

Frank

6. Very nice colors in the sunset images. Boat looks fun. Must have been a neat place for a honeymoon.

7. iunknown

iunknown

Mar 18, 2005
    Sunnyvale, CA
    2 sunsets are beautiful. really vibrant colors.

8. Thanks for your feedback.