As I head out the door....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug Barber, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Greetings all:
    As I head out the door to Montreal Canada. I thought I would post a couple images from a Photography clinc we had this weekend.

I had a father and daughter team come and spend 3 days with me going through different things in PhotoShop and doing a little shooting in what might think are not normal shooting arrangements.

Here is a shot of the makeshift classroom. Where we spent about 30 hours going through both the basics of PS and some rather high end learning.

Neither of these people are strangers to the camera and the father has a couple photo books to his credit that have sold very well here in Canada.

We spent a little time in the studio working on the finer points of "Light Painting"

View attachment 18098

And finall, we spent some time dealing with the higher end of what PS can do...
    Here is a photo that we turned into a carving...

View attachment 18099

sorry if I don't reply to anyone who might have a comment on this tread... But as I said, I'm running out the door to Winnipeg and then Montreal till Thursday.

Hope you enjoy....

2. You ever come over to the Vancouver side?

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful images as usual Doug.

The image that looks like wood carving is really nice. Out of frame works well also.

Hummmm wonder how you did that. (wood carving that is)