As luck has it...

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by cellison, May 1, 2007.

1. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    A new co-worker mentioned to me at lunch that her partner is a fine art photographer and gave me a link to his webpage.

I'm to say the least very impressed and thought some of you here might enjoy the images as well.

Chris

2. An interesting collection of photographs! Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing the link!

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Anderson's work is indeed delightful - surreal landscapes I'd call it. I can't tell though, the images on the webn are so small. Is it digital? The about pages says these are inkjet prints.

4. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    I believe the majority of the images are from film but I'll have to ask to be sure. It sounds like William is moving away from traditional printing techniques and toward digital printing but I don't want to speak for him. I'm trying to remember what I was told in a brief lunchtime conversation.

There are a number of images on his site that are very in line with my aesthetic. Diggers and Pole in particular.

Chris

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yeah, me too. I really liked the one called, Convention I think. it was a birds eye view of a bunch of folks all wearing the same cowboy hat.

6. Superb...

I'm with Chris. Convention is almost hallucination-like...