Assisted at a wedding

A week ago I was fortunate to get to tag along for a 'real' Texas sized wedding. 10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, two ushers, two hostesses, a ring bearer and flower girl. Good thing is that I only had to cart gear and hold lights. Of course I brought my gear and made a couple of captures.

The bride finishing getting ready

A-K060.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A candid I just turned and fired as I walked by them. I'm bummed about the shadow on the wall, but didn't really want to spend a bunch of time on in post.

A-K063bw.jpg

I can tell you that I have very little desire to become a wedding photographer. My hats off to those who do and do it well!

Nice picture of the bride Scott. I couldn't agree with you more about shooting weddings. Lot's of pressure and things happening too fast to really keep up.

I could never shoot a wedding.
Nobody has feathers and they don't fly...lolol
I do know how to expose for white though
Don't know how to use lights at all

I love the first shot
Like the second one also. But would like to see the color one

A couple of great shots there! I tried doing weddings for a while but also was not for me for all the reasons already mentioned. Although I am getting more interested in taking people pictures, I still mostly prefer things that don't move or don't whine about having their photo taken, damn humans =).

Thanks for the kind comments. I felt lucky to get two keepers. I'm so programmed to work with my studio strobe and posed models. It was an really a learning experience.

Here's the little one in color.

A-K063.jpg

I like the color one:>))))
Whats really fun in this shot is the polka-dot bag with the red handle.:>))) lolol

the little one looks much better with color to her. So cute
Great image

Now that is a show stealer and a long life memory

Latest threads

Top Bottom