Astrophotography mounts ?

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by ralph, Jul 17, 2007.

1. ralph

ralph

Oct 14, 2005
    Ottawa,On
    Is anyone doing any ?
    I just ordered a motorized EQ5 to put my 1000mmReflex on ..
    is anyone doing anything similar ?

2. slappomatt

slappomatt

May 13, 2006
    San Diego CA
    my dad just got a meade 1000mm F8 telescope with computerized mount. I have a Tmount adapter for my camera just need to get a t-mount adapter for the telescope. (and figure out how to use it ) :)

3. We have several scopes at the planetarium; someone just donated a Schmidt Cassegrain w/ motorized mount that I'm eager to try out. Thank heaven for rich people who buy stuff for their kids to get bored with.

4. I sold my telescope and astrophotography setup to rose_canyon last year. I miss it, but I just didn't have the time to enjoy it.

5. ralph

ralph

Oct 14, 2005
    Ottawa,On
    We (spouse & I) have always wanted a telescope .. this was a way to get in without blowing the $$ all at once ..
    we can buy the actual 'tube & optics' next year
    with camping trips coming up & a couple weeks at the family cottage - I'm hoping to get familiar with the set up & get some nice images