1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Astrophotography mounts ?

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by ralph, Jul 17, 2007.

1. ralph

ralph

Oct 14, 2005
    Ottawa,On
    Is anyone doing any ?
    I just ordered a motorized EQ5 to put my 1000mmReflex on ..
    is anyone doing anything similar ?

2. slappomatt

slappomatt

May 13, 2006
    San Diego CA
    my dad just got a meade 1000mm F8 telescope with computerized mount. I have a Tmount adapter for my camera just need to get a t-mount adapter for the telescope. (and figure out how to use it ) :) 

3. We have several scopes at the planetarium; someone just donated a Schmidt Cassegrain w/ motorized mount that I'm eager to try out. Thank heaven for rich people who buy stuff for their kids to get bored with.

4. I sold my telescope and astrophotography setup to rose_canyon last year. I miss it, but I just didn't have the time to enjoy it.

5. ralph

ralph

Oct 14, 2005
    Ottawa,On
    We (spouse & I) have always wanted a telescope .. this was a way to get in without blowing the $$ all at once ..
    we can buy the actual 'tube & optics' next year
    with camping trips coming up & a couple weeks at the family cottage - I'm hoping to get familiar with the set up & get some nice images

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.