At last, a journalist with integrity.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bob the Spiderman, Jun 30, 2007.

1. adrianaitken

adrianaitken Guest

Or, a cynical attempt by a failing newsreader in a failing newsshow to boost ratings ?
    Before this went around our office I've never heard of Mika Brzezinski or the 'Morning Joe' program. Nor I doubt would most people outside the USA.

"No,no, don't look at her, look at me,me,me" - Attention Deficit Syndrome as seen by Bart/Bender (depending if you watch The Simpson or Futurama).

2. Zachs

Zachs

Feb 25, 2006
    NC
    This is when I'm proud be photojournalist...just so I can say that last part. I'm soooo agreeing with her! That shredding of the script screams "I'm mad as hell and not gonna take it any more!" :smile:

3. Why would we know her in the UK? Your answer does not seem to make any sense. Perhaps it is you are the cynical one.

BW. Bob F.

4. This is excellent -- finally someone stands up for real news... even if it is MSNBC. We need much more of this. See it on YouTube

5. mr2monster

mr2monster

Jun 29, 2007
    Arizona
  6. Huzzah!!!! Hard to believe that there is a shred of integrity left in the MSM.

7. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    I happened to see the show when she did it. At the time I was so sick of all the TV and radio time wasted on paris H. I reacted with a "way to go".

For the record Mika B. is the daughter of Zbgniew Brzezinski, who I believe was Jimmy Carter's National Security advisor.

8. She gets mine too Bob!

9. satelite seven

satelite seven

May 14, 2006
    london
    Good shout Bob!!!!

10. girly rubbish

I think its media masterbation put out by the people who control press and communications so important things get ignored and overlooked.
    Its a cheap shot to get ratings and dumbs down the masses.
    :Angry:

11. satelite seven

satelite seven

May 14, 2006
    london
    Often it is a shame that the real journalists who decide to work against the grain are labeled as sensationlists, this is so obviously not about control, believe!!! the masses are not dumb:biggrin:

12. Toklat

Toklat

Aug 31, 2006
    Alaska
  13. Business is business.......:frown: