At the Circus

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Vinod Menon, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Took my kids to the circus recently (Barnum Bailey & Ringling Brothers). Here is a collection of some of the shots. I thought I'd just combine them into one big picture :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

Regards,
    -Vinod

2. Vinod...Thank you for sharing these circus pictures. I haven't been to the circus in over 8 yrs so this has great memories for me and my younger son. The next circus I want to see is the Cirque de Soleii. (Is that how it is spelled?) In fact, my grandfather used to work for Ringling in Florida before he got married many moons ago.

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful colors, Vinod. Glad to see you posting again, you obviously got your camera back from Nikon.

4. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Great colors...

and some beautiful shots, Vinod.

5. Beautiful shots, Vinod, and great colors.

6. What a nice idea for a presentation, Vinon! I think your's works because many of the backgrounds are dark. If they were too different, you'd need to separate them and/or use different sized photos and spacing.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

7. Thanks Melissa, I am glad it brought back good memories for you. My children really enjoyed it...I have realized that when I take pictures, I don't really get to see the show! :rolleyes:

8. Thanks Frank, yeah I did get my camera back from Nikon, but haven't been shooting too much lately, been a little busy. Hopefully, I will have some more time now...(although the weather right now is not the best to go out and take pictures)

9. John and Phil, thanks very much!

10. Thanks Virginia, you are right about the black background making it easier. Even with the black, it was a little difficult to align the pictures properly. In the end, I just used black to paint over edges that were not aligned.

11. Great presentation Vinod and all the images are so well done. You certainly did a wonderful job with this.

12. Beautiful shots great color on these I hav enot been to the circus in years

13. Thanks very much Gordon and Mike! :smile:

14. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    Beautiful shots. I'm going to be 36 in 7 days, and I have NEVER been to the circus! I think I may just have to check one out one of these days. :redface:

15. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Excellent shots and presentation Vinod. I've missed seeing your unique style -- welcome back.

16. Stef and Bob, thanks for your kind comments. Yes, I think you should see a circus at least once in a lifetime :smile:

17. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Hello Vinod,

It's about time you got your camera back. Your shots are great, with superb colors and a wonderful arrangement.

P.S.: I've seen your gallery today. I'm speechless.

18. Heiko, Thanks very much for your kind comments and for visiting my gallery :biggrin:

19. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Good stuff Vinod. Glad to see your camera back and put to good use.