At the Duck Pond Saturday, March 31st...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This? Why she's light as a feather!

Lenses used: 70-200mm VR on the D200 (people shots) and on the tripod-mounted D2Xs, the 300mm f/2.8 VR (people and a few birdies)

Many, MANY more images in the gallery at http://photos.talihar.net/gallery/2648283

Last edited by a moderator:
Connie, the first one is teriffic! What an imaginative composition including the subject and the photographer. I'm certain it was skill and not luck! Way to go!

Rich

Thanks, everyone! It's been fun reliving the memories as I was working on these images. Well, that incoming duck shot was a combinatinon of luck, timing, positioning and skill, I guess! :smile: Hee, hee, wouldn't you love to have a photo from that duck's point of view?! LOL! All those cameras aimed at him....:biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks, Guys! I took the day off from post-processing today(domestic responsibilities took priority) and tomorrow I've got to work part of the day; Sunday I've got a social engagement, so it may be Monday before i get back to post-processing the actual bird photos I took at the Duck Pond and also the people and bird ones from Guntersville Dam.

Sorry, Larry! No age reduction possible in CS2 or Aperture! LOL!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom