At the Pavilion in the Botanical Gardens...

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Clix Pix, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Lunchtime!

[​IMG]

Leigh

[​IMG]

Dave Dickerson, Frits (mostly hidden) and Wade (Commodorefirst)

[​IMG]

Frank and his daughter Marissa

[​IMG]

Hannah and her dad (Rex)

[​IMG]

Laura Beth and Payton

[​IMG]

Bourbon Cowboy (Mark)

[​IMG]

JAlan

[​IMG]

Melissa

[​IMG]

Our Host Playing With A Long Lens!

[​IMG]

Lots more in the gallery itself at http://photos.talihar.net/gallery/2648286

2. these are neat!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Ah, I love people shots! These are great...I don't even mind the ones of me so much!

BTW, the one you have labled LauraBeth and Lindsey is actually LauraBeth and Payton (my neice).:smile:

I particularly like the one of Rex and Hannah, as well as the one of Frank and Marissa. Something special about a father-daughter relationship!

4. Oops! Sorry, Leigh, i will correct that error right now!!!! Be sure to look at the gallery, too, as there's a shot of your little sister in there! :smile: Took too many photos, couldn't put them all in this thread!

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I just looked at the gallery! Wow, you've got a bunch of great shots there. I think next year I'm going to give you the title of "Official Get-Together Photographic Documentarian"!:biggrin:

6. LOL! When I pick up a camera, I feel this compulsive need to document everything I see going on around me.... :biggrin: :biggrin: If I were 30 or 40 years younger, I'd love to be a photojournalist!

7. Great stuff Connie - excellent!

8. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    These are great, Connie. I like all of them, but the one of me and Hannah is special. (to me anyway)

9. Thanks, Frits and Rex!

(Pssst! Rex, there's another version of that photo of you and Hannah in the gallery.... plus a couple of Hannah by herself. The camera LOVES her!!!)

10. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

11. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Really nice portraits and photos!

12. Thanks, Paul and Jeff! Yes, I think that was when Patrick had reluctantly surrendered Bertha back to me and was now playing with Frank's 300mm f/2.8 VR.....

Poor Patrick will never be the same! If he thought he had Lens Lust for those two lenses before..... :biggrin: :biggrin:

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice

14. Thanks, Gale! Now, next year I want to see YOU there at the 4th Annual Nikon Cafe Get-Together! :smile:

15. What precious photos! The one of Melissa gathering clover(?) was adorable, shoot, ALL Of THEM are just wonderful! I sure do hope we can all be there next year!

16. Connie,

I really enjoyed the pictures on your site. It was fun to look back at last year, too. That's when I really caught the bug...last year...thanks to all of you.

17. Thanks, Mason and Dianne! :smile:

Yup, once caught, the "bug" never quite leaves one....

18. DoorMan

DoorMan Guest

very nice Connie, I enjoyed the series.

19. Oh, Connie, I love, love, love that one of Melissa!!! I need it for my wall!

20. Thanks, Herb and Sommer! There are two versions of the one of Melissa in the gallery: this one and then one which shows more of her -- I decided to play around with a tighter crop and decided I liked it better. You are welcome to download and print!

Edited to add: just realized that the ones on the Smugmug site (and here) are the smaller ones, reduced in size and resolution. I do have the originals, of course, in full size and full resolution....and am happy to share!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2007