Athletic awards banquet

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, May 18, 2017 at 1:40 PM.

1. My youngest brought home some hardware from her school's athletic awards banquet. These were taken with a D800e and Nikon 58mm. I'm starting to use this combo as my all purpose team unless I know I need something wider.

[​IMG]

I think my wife was more excited than my daughter!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Congrats! Tennis and volleyball! GREAT sports. In fact, I played tennis this morning! LOL!

3. Thanks. It's funny, because her favorite sport is soccer, but she is actually a much better tennis and volleyball player. My wife and I are avid tennis players, and she is able to get out there and hit with us with some great rallies.

4. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

These are great shots. Congrats, Sam!

5. Congrats to your daughter. And, great photos as well.

Glenn

6. Congrats to your daughter!

7. Congrats!
    BTW, did they plan to wear mirror-image outfits to make for a challenging exposure? :ROFLMAO::D

8. Congrats to your daughter. My time enjoying these moments has passed. My advice enjoy ……. this time in their lives passes so quickly. On a completely separate note, do they ever look alike!

9. Great stuff Mitch, congrats!!!

10. I'm constantly challenged by my family!!

11. Nice pics! I've been considering picking up a 58.

12. Jake, it's a nice compliment to the 105mm, f1.4. That would be a great combo for wedding photography. I really like the 58mm for small group shots.