1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

ATL skyline night shot.....

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by CH@Dbee, Aug 17, 2008.

1. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    a friend got a very nice shot from this same parking deck and i got inspired to give it my best. this is what i got....

atlskyline4.

let me know what you think please.

2. fatimask

fatimask

Jun 25, 2008
    Canada
    Your car streaks are wonderfully consistent, I always get holes from not enough traffic

3. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    well it was atlanta at 11PM on saturday night....theres PLENTY of traffic LOL

4. sylwesterski

sylwesterski

Jul 25, 2006
    Seattle,WA
    Nice, long exposure in around downtown area during night are one of my favorites type of photography.

5. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    thanks! me too man...i guess im just a sucker for the city and a pretty picture hahaha

6. i like this image a lot
    one thing that you CAN do to improve it would be to do some KEYSTONING ADJUSTMENT
    as the building lean (especially the tall ones on the left) is a bit distracting

7. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    the wole slyline is kinda leaning sideways :frown:

ill try that...thank you so much for the suggestion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.