Attempt at a scary moody shot ...

This is a shot I have done this afternoon with a rign flash as a master light and a SB-800 with a Tungsten filter on it.

The result might not be much but I like the mood of it.

39814430.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments and questions welcome as usual.

I can't believe that you would lock your little girl in a cage.... :D 8)

Interesting shot for sure.

Regards,

Frank

Boobie Joe said:
This is a shot I have done this afternoon with a rign flash as a mastyer light and a SB-800 with a Tungsten filter on it.

The result might not be much but I like the mood of it.

39814430.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments and questions welcome as usual.

Why the Rex X again ...

Link here:

http://www.pbase.com/yp8/image/39814430/original

She does have a look of fear on her face and you have captured it nicely. Arianne is become quite the actress. I have never used a ring flash but it does give a very smooth even look for skin tones.

Yves,

Great effect, Great lighting and image.

But poor baby. I love smiling children.

Great stuff though.

Cheers
Gale

Hmmm.... I've always wondered what it would be like to use a ring flash for non-macro work. Almost gives the feel of looking at her with a flashlight beam...

Pray that she never learns to use those eyes on you for manipulation, Yves, because you wouldn't stand a chance. :)

One of these days you'll post a bad pic. I just know you will. Someday. Eventually. Maybe. Please? :)

DavidM said:
Hmmm.... I've always wondered what it would be like to use a ring flash for non-macro work. Almost gives the feel of looking at her with a flashlight beam...

Pray that she never learns to use those eyes on you for manipulation, Yves, because you wouldn't stand a chance. :)

One of these days you'll post a bad pic. I just know you will. Someday. Eventually. Maybe. Please? :)

Too late, she is already manipulating ...

You're right I don't stand a change when she does ...

Hi Yves,

I like the shot, Your daughter's facial expression, the lighting effect and the composition all together contribute to create an interesting picture.
My appreciation may be subjective, now I know the girl and her father. :)

Un gros bizou à Arianne..

daodang said:
Hi Yves,

I like the shot, Your daughter's facial expression, the lighting effect and the composition all together contribute to create an interesting picture.
My appreciation may be subjective, now I know the girl and her father. :)

Un gros bizou à Arianne..

Thx my friend, Just this morning, Arianne asked me what your name was ... She said, you know daddy, the man we went to have lunch with the other day, he had a funny name !!! Kids ...

À bientôt Dao ...

Sry Yves,

but nothing you do could make that beautiful child look scary! ;) Good shot, with an interesting perspective!

Thx Chris

Chris101 said:
Oh man, that is spookey! It kinda gives me the creeps but I like it. It's really good art.

Thx very much Chris ... I had a lot of fun shooting that quick short 2 minutes session ... She is not very patient ... :lol:

Re: Sry Yves,

Steve S said:
but nothing you do could make that beautiful child look scary! ;) Good shot, with an interesting perspective!

Hi Steven, I wish I had an older model at home once in a while too, would have been interesting to include Jesse in this picture I think ...

BTW, I love your shots of Jesse, 3 thumbs up

Latest threads

Top Bottom