Attended the Photoplus Expo 05 some show deals you may be interested in.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anthony747, Oct 20, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Hi All!
    I attended the Photoplus Expo 2005 today in Manhattan, NYC. The show was enjoyable and I have a ton of brochures to read tonight. I brought my D70 with me and like a magnet I met a lot of Nikon shooters. I want to share some show specials that you may like to take advantage of.

B&H handed out a 24 page show special brochure with a special link at: www.bhphotovideo.com/psdec but for some reason the site does not work. Some things of interest:
    $50 off the D2x #PSDEC002
    $20 off the D70S Kit #PSDEC007
    $20 off the D50/D50 Kit #PSDEC013
    $100 off the Nikon 17-35mm #PSDEC051
    $100 off the Nikon 70-200mm #PSDEC052
    10% off SanDisk Memory Cards #PSDEC069
    Filters B+W, Cokin, Hoya, Tiffen 15% off #PSDEC093

Epson was showing off the Stylus Pro 4800 for $1599! $500 off mail in rebate show special. (call and let them know you attend the show). The sample I got from the printer is jaw dropping!

Calumet was selling the Expodisc 77mm for $105 I picked it up and the quick test I did with it was very impressive. I’ll post my before and after results in a few days. Call them for the show special price.

Free Photo Lessons at www.software-cinema.com/go

Nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 or nik Color Efex Pro 2.0 $50 off call them at 888-284-4085 and let them you attend the show.

Not sure if I broke any Nikon Café rules but if I did you can delete this post. Hope you find these helpful.

Anthony

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2005
  2. Cool, thanks Anthony for the photo and info. Any news about a new DSLR in the works? We all know they've got one, but any news?

3. Hi yokimbo, When I brought up the D200 you could hear a pin drop! No word.

Anthony

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thanks Anthony,

Glad you had the opportunity to go to the expo.
    Thanks for info.

LOL on new DSLR ....Pin Drop Noise. rofl.

Now we all know they got one. Those devils.

I could not afford it anyway, but would like to know what I have to look foward to, if I live long enough lolol.......
    Cheers

5. Thanks for the info. I must resist any purchases till next year! I will try to at least.

OK Sorry -> Way off topic here:

Wow! Gale. I just noticed that you got over 5000 posts now. Too bad you cannot redeem for dollars from the NCafe Admin's here and get yourself a nice new shiny D2X? Do you think they would go for that? :smile:

Come to think of it. If we could redeem each post for 1 dollar, that would surely increase traffic here. :tongue:

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks for the great info, Anthony. I wish that I could have attended the expo, it's looks like it would have been interesting and informative. I appreciate the info that you posted for all of us.