Attended the Quinceanera of our Friend's Daughter

Discussion in 'People' started by Schlitz, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Schlitz

Schlitz

Apr 22, 2006
    San Antonio, TX
    Dave Talboys
  2. Schlitz

Schlitz

Apr 22, 2006
    San Antonio, TX
    Dave Talboys
    :redface: I hit the submit button instead of the preview button -- sorry they got posted a little too large!

3. I enjoyed your photos and I also researched Quinceanera. What a beautiful tradition! I am certain that the family will treasure your photos.

4. These are wonderful photos! I agree with Crystall that the family is going to really cherish these images of the young woman's special time in her life....

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I was always amazed at these parties - a young girl get's to be a princess for her 15 year old birthday. It's definately a lot of fun to attend these. I've been to a couple of them. It's like a wedding without the groom. The father/daughter picture is so touching.

Good job.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful images
    Nice work

7. Schlitz

Schlitz

Apr 22, 2006
    San Antonio, TX
    Dave Talboys
    Thanks Crystall! It is a really beautiful tradition. A lot of the family came from Mexico, and the Mass was in both English and Spanish by an Irish priest.

Thanks Connie! Our gift to the young lady is book of the photos I was able to get. I wasn't the photographer, just a friend with a camera (no pressure that way!).

Thanks Seneca! The photographers at the Quinceanera were very gracious, and allowed me to take photos. They even offered me some much needed help for taking pictures in the reception setting. I worked very hard to stay out of their way and not mess up any of their shots. I was lucky, as I was on the back side of the dance floor away from the photographers who were setting up for the shots of the toasts which were coming next, and I was able to grab these of dad and daughter.

Thanks Gale and Woody! I really appreciate you taking the time to look and comment on these.