Attention All Birdy and Animal Shooters!!

The General Forum is currently running 28 posts ahead of us here (6,171 to 6,143). You folks are falling behind on the job. 8)

The weekend is coming up, and I expect all of you to get out there and shoot, shoot, shoot. Then come back to the Cafe of course, and post, post, post.... :lol:

Ain't this fun. ;-)

Well, if more people would simply respond to my posts the total would rapidly go up now, wouldn't it????? :wink:

Of course if we get enough replies to THIS silly post we will catch up as well......how self-serving can you get :lol: :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Hey Franky

jfenton said:
I have a bunch of shots to post from this morning....

Want a seperate post for each????

:)
Jim,

Nah, that's not necessary. We count every post and response. Just post them the way that makes sense to you.

BTW, there is 'a rat' in separate.... :lol: :p :D :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Retief said:
Well, if more people would simply respond to my posts the total would rapidly go up now, wouldn't it????? :wink:

Of course if we get enough replies to THIS silly post we will catch up as well......how self-serving can you get :lol: :lol:
Uh, Bill, you caught me. Darn.... :lol:

Flew said:
Retief said:

Uh, Bill, you caught me. Darn.... :lol:
We know each other too well methinks...

Hey, we just added 2 more, cool 8) 8) 8)

No pressure, just need the rain to lift to go play! Great cheerleading Frank..........that means you too by the way! LOL

I'll do my part..
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jees, Harris!

Looks like it's about to peck a great big crack in that lens of yours! How close were you, anyway?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom