Attention to composition details

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Larry Gleason, May 13, 2005.

1. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
  2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    That's pretty funny Larry... :D

The object lesson "pay attention to details" is one I need to constantly remind myself.

3. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Ya, I suppose a second lesson would be to pay attention during post processing. A little "photoshopping" could correct the problem if the photo is worth keeping. A photo going into a magazine requires a look at every pixel and worth having more than one set of eyes checking. Especially in crowd scenes.

4. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Actually, it's a hoax. That photo is a PS job.

5. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Thanks, Gregory. I had wondered about it but the discussion at the time seemed serious.

6. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny when I first saw it way back when. The link provided back then was more comprehensive and had a realty like look to it, but further investigation showed the links to be bogus as well as the contact number.

You'd think they would have sold the house by now anyways, no?

7. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    This was supposed to be a copy of the original web site since he expected the original would quickly be pulled once the error was discovered. Plus he says the company involved asked that references to them be removed which he said he honored. Not that it still isn't a hoax but that would account for the bogus details and why the house has not sold. That information improved the hoax if anything.