Attention to composition details

Chris101 said:
That's pretty funny Larry... :D

The object lesson "pay attention to details" is one I need to constantly remind myself.

Ya, I suppose a second lesson would be to pay attention during post processing. A little "photoshopping" could correct the problem if the photo is worth keeping. A photo going into a magazine requires a look at every pixel and worth having more than one set of eyes checking. Especially in crowd scenes.

gho

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny when I first saw it way back when. The link provided back then was more comprehensive and had a realty like look to it, but further investigation showed the links to be bogus as well as the contact number.

You'd think they would have sold the house by now anyways, no?

gho said:
Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny when I first saw it way back when. The link provided back then was more comprehensive and had a realty like look to it, but further investigation showed the links to be bogus as well as the contact number.

You'd think they would have sold the house by now anyways, no?

This was supposed to be a copy of the original web site since he expected the original would quickly be pulled once the error was discovered. Plus he says the company involved asked that references to them be removed which he said he honored. Not that it still isn't a hoax but that would account for the bogus details and why the house has not sold. That information improved the hoax if anything.

Latest threads

Top Bottom