ATTN; MR. RON REZNICK

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by jfenton, Mar 11, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Ron...how are ya?

A) is the kitchen done yet????????????????????? You need to be in charge of your contactors...you cannot allow them to control you :)

B) Would you be so kind as to read and chime in on the thread Steve S started relative to focus modes on the D2X? It should hold as well for the D2H / D2Hs.

Thanks in advance...

Jim Fenton

2. Yeah and while you're at it, how 'bout ditching all that kitchen stuff and getting a group together for weekend in Yosemite? (grin) Give those D2X/H's a workout!

_/oe

3. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    OH OH

Ohhh my.....

Now a group weekend in Yosemite is gonna cost me more money!

OK...I'll go :)

4. Forget the Bugatti! That Ferrari gets my blood boiling! Actually I might be able to make the 26 May hood up event. Car's are/were another passion of mine. Do they let you photograph them...or do they only allow P&S?

Rich :lol:

5. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Boston Car Show

I haven't been...a motor head I'm not!

I have a friend who went and I must admit that some of the photos he took did have some pretty snazzy hunks of metal; with tires on them though.... :)

6. Hi Guys!

The kitchen is essentially done. The ceiling soffet and the rest of the paint is next, then that part is done. There is still some stuff required in the bathroom, plus the entire place is getting new moldings and paint (except my workroom), then upstairs carpet (I have to wait to do the downstairs floor). I've essentially fired the previous contractors (I've got a few of the guys he had employed working here directly though). It's far easier to handle things myelf, and far less problems. That guy was an idiot, and cost me tons of time and money.

I'll check the thread.

I'll be contacting the folks who said they were interested in Yosemite this weekend. The arrangements need to be made very soon, and I have to drop other stuff to get this solidified right NOW. I certainly could use a break, but I won't get one until the remodel is done. I'll rest next year (I keep saying that!).

Ron

7. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  8. Got it, Steve...

Ron

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Send you an email w/ important info

You remember, the key to our last conversation ;)

10. Yes, I remember :^)

Ron