Audi S3 photoshoot

So, a friend of mine just bought a tuned Audi S3, and he would like some nice pictures of it. These are some of the results from the little photoshoot we had:

What do you think? Good, or could have been better? Hit me with some C+C :smile:

Thanks Keith, i think you may be right. The first picture is taken with the Sigma 30mm which i don't have a polarizer for. I guess that will be the next thing for me to buy.

Picture 2 and 3 are taken with a polarizer though, and i can still see reflections. But probably i forgot to turn the filter to its maximum position or something :redface:

D

Digital~W

I like #3, especially the reflections in the back. Good Job.

Real Name
Dave
Here are my thoughts and opinions - take it all with a grain of salt:

#1) I love the overall feel of the shot, but the tree reflection and the green grafitti are distracting - perhaps walking a few more steps to the left to get more perspective would help.
#2) Love the shot - wish the wall was longer so it didn't end on the last third of the frame
#3) Really like the dark mood of this shot - great job!

It's easy to be a critique when you are not dealing with everything else you didn't see.

Great processing ... I especially like the lighting in the last one.

For black/white/silver/gray cars .... my personal opinion is that a good B&W conversion always looks great ... and it would quell the people that complain about the graffiti =)

Personally, I think the graffiti adds attitude to the photo and I wouldn't touch a thing.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom