Audi S3 photoshoot

So, a friend of mine just bought a tuned Audi S3, and he would like some nice pictures of it. These are some of the results from the little photoshoot we had:

What do you think? Good, or could have been better? Hit me with some C+C :smile:

Thanks Keith, i think you may be right. The first picture is taken with the Sigma 30mm which i don't have a polarizer for. I guess that will be the next thing for me to buy.

Picture 2 and 3 are taken with a polarizer though, and i can still see reflections. But probably i forgot to turn the filter to its maximum position or something :redface:

D

Digital~W

I like #3, especially the reflections in the back. Good Job.

Real Name
Dave
Here are my thoughts and opinions - take it all with a grain of salt:

#1) I love the overall feel of the shot, but the tree reflection and the green grafitti are distracting - perhaps walking a few more steps to the left to get more perspective would help.
#2) Love the shot - wish the wall was longer so it didn't end on the last third of the frame
#3) Really like the dark mood of this shot - great job!

It's easy to be a critique when you are not dealing with everything else you didn't see.

Great processing ... I especially like the lighting in the last one.

For black/white/silver/gray cars .... my personal opinion is that a good B&W conversion always looks great ... and it would quell the people that complain about the graffiti =)

Personally, I think the graffiti adds attitude to the photo and I wouldn't touch a thing.

50287358.LT4BWC.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom