Audi S4

5769320852_2f6f9c2a2a_z.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5769320342_47738b9138_z.png

5769321354_dfef6b5d17_z.jpg

*photos (in general) really look better in a color managed browser.

#2 would rock with more separation, and no front plate.

Thanks Andrew.

I would have loved both of those things, but my buddy didn't want to take his plate off (plus looked bad underneath probably) and I was out of room to scoot back so I was forced to shoot at 80mm on DX. :(

I spent a lot of time playing with these so I think I may have muddled this a bit much but definitely learned some new techniques.

1 and 2 are great, but I would have preferred a lot tighter crop on both. The slightly crooked angle of the third really bugs me though.

Also, I agree with Andrew some more Bokeh would reeeally benefit each shot. (At least that's what I think he meant by "separation")
I love how sharp each shot is!

1 and 2 are great, but I would have preferred a lot tighter crop on both. The slightly crooked angle of the third really bugs me though.

Also, I agree with Andrew some more Bokeh would reeeally benefit each shot. (At least that's what I think he meant by "separation")
I love how sharp each shot is!

Thanks, I think the wider crops would have worked with some more seperation a little better. 3rd shot really bugs me too, but it's my friends (owners) favorite shot.

Again, would have liked more seperation but only so much I can do with small areas and DX. :(

Did you shoot these with the 80-200 2.8? I'm just really diggin' how sharp they are.

But I hear ya on tryin to achieve more Bokeh with limited options...
Why not just straighten the 3rd shot a little? Or does the owner like the fact that it's crooked? Haha
Only issue I could see with that is it would throw off your horizon just a little.

Did you shoot these with the 80-200 2.8? I'm just really diggin' how sharp they are.

But I hear ya on tryin to achieve more Bokeh with limited options...
Why not just straighten the 3rd shot a little? Or does the owner like the fact that it's crooked? Haha
Only issue I could see with that is it would throw off your horizon just a little.

It throws off the horizon more than just a little, and that bugged me way more (tiled buildings). They were just shot for practice and a buddy casually so I don't think he notices or cares. haha.

Definitely shot with 80-200 (first two). Also they went through a bit of post... so sharpness may not be accurately judged. However, it's a very sharp lens and I love it!

"Apocalypse"

5773750832_70c9d8195c_b.png

Another re-edit:

5787125102_1440173e35_z.jpg

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom