Australian competition finalist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rdvella, Jul 26, 2007.

1. rdvella

rdvella

Jun 17, 2006
    Brisbane
    I am not one to brag often but every now and then there are special achievements that I feel worthy of sharing. In March of this year I entered the Australian Museum Eureka Science photography competition with an image entitled Crystal orb. I found out a number of weeks ago that out of numerous entries , my image has been selected as one of the top 6 finalists. I have not been able to say anything however as the results were vetoed until today. I am to head down to Sydney in late august at the dinner for the final judging. As well as this the top 25 images are to be printed and then will tour Australia. Whether or not I win is irrelevant but to have come this far is, to me, is an achievement I am extremely proud of.

http://www.australianmuseum.net.au/eureka/index.cfm?objectid=B1F9EDCC-D847-63C9-BCA32E560B349DF2

2. Well done mate... Good luck and enjoy the moment......