Auto Shooting+Auto Bracketing

Good Morning
Is it possible to set up a Z camera with Auto bracketing where the camera automatically shoots each image when the previous is complete?
During Sunrises and Sunsets, I use Auto Bracketing which results in large differences in shutter speed. (up to 20-30 seconds)
Being able to activate the first shot with the camera automatically tripping the following 2-4 shots would be great.
Thanks
Jim

Real Name
Chris
Good Morning
Is it possible to set up a Z camera with Auto bracketing where the camera automatically shoots each image when the previous is complete?
During Sunrises and Sunsets, I use Auto Bracketing which results in large differences in shutter speed. (up to 20-30 seconds)
Being able to activate the first shot with the camera automatically tripping the following 2-4 shots would be great.
Thanks
Jim
I know it is possible to set it up to auto bracket with each subsequent shot that you initiate but I’d have to see if you can make it fire off a sequence on its own. I am sure you can, but I can’t say for sure.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom