Autumn Golf (3 images)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Frits, Sep 23, 2005.

1. I went golfing today. Gorgeous autumn weather. Not the greatest of colors yet (it will be in a week or so), but we had a real good time at a fine course.

Enjoy!

Frits

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2005
  2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    That is a lot nicer than our local course.

Nice captures, did you win?

Thanks for sharing,

3. Very nice Frits, that is a fine looking course and you have captured it well. Let's hope your golf game was as good.

4. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Lovely images of a stunningly beautiful course Frits.

That place also looks like it would be heaven for a wildlife photographer, apart from the need to wear a hardhat.

Neil

5. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Frits,

I would remember that first shot location and go back in a few weeks after the turn, would be an incredible shot I bet. Wow.

Wade

6. I'm no so interested in golf, but I like the surrounding landscape. Almost looks like the western surroundings of Vienna.

Where is that?

7. Nah :cool: :cool: We had a few dollars riding on the game and an 18th hole press resulted the game ending in a tie... :biggrin: :biggrin:

I completely agree! (and I do remember exactly where I took that first one - went out of my way to snap it). In fact I expected the colors to be perfect at this time, but the never ending great summer is resulting in late colors in our nick of the woods.

8. wonderful Frits!

9. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Beautiful pictures - very nice golf course. I'm not a golfer, but I wonder what you do when the ball hits the water :smile: ?

Seriously, it's a very nice place and you really got on the sensor.

10. This is at a golf resort called "Gray Rocks" - la Bête course - about 100km north of Montreal, Canada

You try not to invent additional words/expressions of your language :smile: :smile:

11. It look like golfing in the wild. Yes the color are really late this year compare to last year, only some lonely trees shining but the rest is still all green.

12. Now that is quite a scenic golf course! I don't know what I would be doing more there- golfing or gazing at the beautiful scenery? Tough choice, but I'm sure you could easily accomplish both. Nicely captured, Frits.

13. Tremblant?

Good shots! Is that Tremblant? And if so, Le Diable or Le Geant?

Mark

14. Very close Mark. This is near Tremblant, a resort called Gray Rocks. It has two courses: "La Belle" and "La Bête" ("Beauty" and "The Beast"). My shots are of "La Bête" - gorgeous course!
    Golf wise, I would still prefer the Abbey near your place though, Mark :smile: :smile: I played it often and never tire of that place.

15. What a beautiful par 3 must be the signature hole. This is the best timeof year to play in my book. Wonderful shots Frits

16. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    That's a different view than the lane in f.i. Zoetermeer

Nice pics Frits,groet