Autumn golf (5 images)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Frits, Oct 21, 2005.

1. As I have stated before, we don't have the best of seasons for fall colors. I went out to my golf course this morning and managed to find some, definitely the last of this year. Many trees have lost their leaves and the rain will return on sunday - that should take care of most of it :frown: :frown:

I may have overcooked it with the polarizer on a few, but what the heck :tongue: :tongue:

Enjoy!

Frits

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2005
  2. Wow, what a pretty time of year to play golf. Beautiful course and well taken images.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Fritz,
    They are gorgeous......

Great job.

4. Frits great shots, what i like about them is that great luminosity that make the colors really stand out.

5. Frits, wonderful series and every pic is just beautiful. I love the autumn colors very much.

6. Fantastic photos Frits, I missed Autumn... still high 20s, 28°C (83°F) here -forecast says 31°C (90°F) on Monday- Oh well... better hit the beach... :wink:

7. Frits,

I am not a golfer (I wish I was, because the couple of times I tried I really like it, save for my relative ineptness at getting that tiny white ball to fly in the air!!), but those are stunning just the same. Great fall captures! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

8. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

9. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    #3 Frits, really impressive, thanks.

10. Holy moly what deep colors - I'd have to bake my sat to the sky to get that!!!

11. mike17112

mike17112 Guest

Number 2 is my favourite but there all great.

12. Great shots!! I'm inspired to go and shoot more.

13. VERY nice pictures, although you did dissapoint me. I kept wanting for a panorama!

14. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Sharp and saturated Fritz...really nice! Naaaa,not overcooked just right.
    I especially like the colors in the four corners of number 2. Nice blend.

15. Johntu

Johntu

Jul 4, 2005
    Fremont, CA
    Great shots, Frits.

16. Hi Frits. It seems like your shots are re-living !
    It's a pleasure for the eyes - especially this time of the year. # 4 would make an absolute wonder in IR - but I like them all as they are.

17. Merci Christian!
    Reminds us what the color green looks like, doesn't it :biggrin: .
    Yeah, I'm kind of surprised to see this old thread back.
    Must be a future for golf in the Cafe after all....:smile:

18. wonder images
    incredible colors.
    wow..... thanks for showing those to us Frits

19. Great pictures, nice looking course. Private club?

20. Thanks Larry. No, my club is semi-private. Members for the weekends with visitors access during the week. It is a wooded course in top shape, surrounded by nature only.