1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Autumn Moon Festival

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Bill Taylor, Sep 8, 2008.

1. I like the lighting, subject, composition, and background. I think my problem with this shot is just that the pose looks a little uncomfortable or awkward, which makes me, in turn, feel awkward trying to work it out, and subconsciously tying myself up in knots looking at it.

2. Thanks Ed ! I know what you mean about the awkward moves. I shot her about 10 times in just the couple minutes she was in front of me , and most of the shots was even more awkward looking than that. She was making some slow wierd moves , but she was fun watching . You can see her in a couple more shots here: http://www.pbase.com/billphoto/moon_festival

3. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    LOL

Nice image and I agree :) 

4. dhean

dhean

Dec 16, 2007
    CA
    Where's the moon? :biggrin:

5. bill,
    nice shot
    and.... thanks for the link
    terrific series

a very colorful event
    thanks for sharing

6. Hehe, well some people still manage :wink:

7. Thanks RFC !

I have no idea where the moon is , but I like shooting the Girls ..

8. Thanks Greg!
    Thanks Ed !

9. Way to go Bill...show us more:biggrin:

10. dhean

dhean

Dec 16, 2007
    CA
    Then keep them coming. :biggrin:

11. Thanks Sal !

Thanks dhean !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.