Autumn stream

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Rapman1959, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Rapman1959

Rapman1959

May 7, 2005
    Dubois PA
    Took this at Capital Reef national park. End of the day sunlight backlighting the trees. The second is first morning light, same park different location. Any and all comments welcome!

Adolfo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Capitol Reef is a really neat area and your have captured it well. Thanks for sharing.

3. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Very nice, I especially like the color in the first one and the way the stream leads your eye through the shot. Looks like a great place to visit in the fall; you guys are killing me, SE Texas really sucks this time of year compared to elsewhere. The only color we get is brown grass.

4. Love photo #1. It has a warm pleasing feel. The light reflections off the water combined with the golden leaves brings an inner peace to the photo. Throw in the magnificent backdrop you captured with it and you can almost feel the cool fall air on your face.

5. both very nice images. I got to get out and try for some tommorrow myself. should be peak color in the mountains this weekend. (virginia)

6. Rapman1959

Rapman1959

May 7, 2005
    Dubois PA
    Thanks for all the kind comments. It is a beatiful area and hard not to get great photos. I've processed a few more from the trip and added frames. Do the frames add or detract? As always any and all comments welcome!

Adolfo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Great series I really like the first one great color and compostion